Monday, June 7, 2010

Time to celebrate!




We celebrated Aubrielles 1st Birthday this weekend! Boy have we come a long way. Last year there was not much celebrating as we were taking in her diagnosis. We also celebrated the little things that come with having a baby with Down Syndrome. Aubrielle is transitioning much better. What this means is that she can now move from tummy to knees to standing or from tummy to sitting. She does it with so much confidence I can't help but laugh. She's no where close to walking, like typical babies but, I am okay with it. Soon enough she will crawl on her hands and knees(not there yet)and move on to walking. This weekend we celebrated life, her life.

3 comments:

  1. She is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry, I don't know if I missed it or if you just never really said anything (on facebook), I had no idea this was all going on, she is a beautiful little girl, love that covered in cake look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Lynette...totally gorgeous little honey you have there! :)

    ReplyDelete