Tuesday, July 21, 2009

walk to the park

Today I decided to venture out of the house with all three kids. I have only taken all of the kids out twice since Aubrielle was born and boy is it a ton of work. To make things even more difficult, the walk to the park, a maze of tall weeds, gravel, and broken sidewalk all in 80 degree weather. We all made it to the park in one piece but, we left in shambles. Aj was not ready to go home and had a huge meltdown. Aubrielle has not slept for more than five minutes at a time so, she was in tears too. I had to break down and call my mom for a ride home. After the chaos of the park excursion I decided to be a little more productive and look for daycare for the kiddos. I am in total shock....$2k/month!!!!! I only have three kids for cryin out loud. Thank you Kim for 3 1/2 years as our nanny....we want you back. I quickly gave up on that, i think i will try again on Thursday(thats how long it will take to get over my shock). This week is full of Doctor appointments and again next week. Aubrielle has an appointment with the neurologist, I'm not sure what the appointment is for, i guess we will find out. I think i might look for another Doctor for the kids. They currently go to a pediatrician but, i can never get them in for well visits and i don't feel confident that the Doctor has ever treated a child with Down Syndrome from birth. I guess i will add that to my list of things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment