Monday, July 27, 2009

mission: No More Diapers

Today was day 1 of potty training and Aj did quite well. He made it all day with only 2 accidents. He is finally admitting that he is the one who got his pants wet. A few days ago i asked him how his pants got wet and he said "Alaina peed". Aj is the comedian in the family and he has such a big imagination. Alaina has some new friends and i feel they are bullying her, Karma? She usually is the one who is bullying the other kids. I want her to stand up for herself but its hard letting her learn this lesson, she needs to know how it feels. Aubrielle is starting to smile, on purpose, and coo. I figured out how to post a slide show, it took me all afternoon, but i did it. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny! Aidan is the comedian in our family as well. What is it with the second born son's? I hope all is well. Did you get my text pic with Ashley and I? We had a blast at the Daddy-Daughter dance!! She even had me ask the band if the knew how to play Elvis (insert your sarcasm here!) and they did not but they did play "Hound Dog" and did it pretty well! She was so excited that she said during prayers that she wished she would have 100 more of these dances in her life....guess my legs will be hurting! :) - Dan

    ReplyDelete