Sunday, January 23, 2011

Keeping up with Aubri

Folks, we have a walker!  Aubri started walking with a walking toy sometime in December and shortly after that she took steps on her own.  I was so giddy.  I don't even use the word giddy but i just cant think of another word that could possibly explain my excitement.  Every day she does something new and my heart smiles.

So here is the run down of all things new:

Walks!
Has 9 teeth and 3 more on the way
eats with a fork!
drinks from a regular cup with or without a straw
stack a few blocks(only because she LOVES to knock em down)
climbs up on the couch
can say -mom, dad, up, stop, block, bye, more, Da(for diaper), and sock
shakes her head "no"
waves bye
imitates talking on the phone
tries to put on her socks and shoes and brush her hair
points to communicate needs

My little bean is still a tiny little sprout weighing in at only 19 3/4lbs and measuring 31in.  In DS world she is a giant :)



2 comments:

  1. Awwww. So happy. Pretty sure she says a LOT more than Lila! I'm glad all seems to be going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Your daughter is beautiful and has a beautiful smile. She is and inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and I have developmental delays. I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete