Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ok, I know I have done some serious slacking on the blog. I really didn't realize how busy I would be with 3 kids and working 40 plus hours. Lets see.......last time I blogged I was getting ready to go back to school and work. That soooo didn't happen......well the school part. Going back to work just made everything more complicated. I thought that I was doing fine considering Aubrielles' diagnosis but, I was wrong. I didn't realize that I was suffering from depression, going back to work just brought out the obvious symptoms. I ended up dropping my classes and began to focus on me. I had to figure out how to lift the dark clouds that surrounded me. It just so happened that my BEST friend was going through some tough times too and she really helped in guiding me through this darkness(thank you Deb). My daughters life has made me question everything around me. I get anxious whenever I take my daughter out in public. I just wonder what people see when they look at her. Do they see the beautiful baby girl I see or do they see Down Syndrome? I want everyone to see the precious little baby I see. I want everyone to see the gift of life she has been given. Aubrielle has changed me forever.

Ok, enough of the heavy stuff.....I want to celebrate the new stuff. Aj graduated to big boy undies! Hold back some cheering, I want to save some so when he finally figures out how to aim his "buddy" we have some cheering left. Aubrielle is scooting all around the house. She still isn't quite sure how to work her legs. She kinda looks like a seal when she moves, it is hilarious. School is out in six weeks and I am kinda sad I won't get to spend the entire summer with my kids. I need to come up with a plan so I can spend more time at home. I'm thinking maybe I should adopt some of Dave Ramsey point of views.

I have a special request to anyone who may follow my blog, please pray for calm and peace for those who may need it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment